1. Besides your lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Cheeks :)
2.How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Feel like going back to sleep
3.Who was the last person/people you took a photo with?
Joel, Caroline, Cyrus and Matt (playing PS2) lolz
4.Would you consider yourself spoiled?
I like to pamper myself. But spoilt? definitely not.
5.Will you ever donate blood?
I donated twice already, thinking about donating again
6.Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
yes, most of my friends are of the opposite sex, surprising ain't it? lolz
7.Do you want someone to be dead?
In my evil mind, yes
8.What does your last text message say?
K. Coming.
9.What are you thinking right now?
Taking a shower and going to bed. It's 3.08 am dammit!
10. Do you want someone to be with you now?
Why would I want someone in bed -.-
11.What was the time you went to bed last night?
4.00 am
12.Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
Hong Kong
13.Is someone on your mind right now?
No.
14.Who was the last person who text you?
Joel I think. Not sure.
SEVEN Lucky Person to do this quiz.
1. Mao
2. Amy Chang
3. Caroline
4. Yim/Jeff
5. Wan Xi
6. Amanda
7. Ivan
15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with?
I guess no one... or she never tells anyone ==
16. Is no. 3 a male or a female?
female
17. If no.7 and no.1 get together, would it be a good?
heck no.
18. What is no.1 studying about?
Health Science First Year
19. when was the last time you chatted with them?
The lower ones- it's been a while
The upper ones- I've seen them quite a lot
20. Is no. 4 single?
duh~ they might have babies soon
21. Say something about no.2.
She got a freakin' 9.7 for Foundation Year. I'm still at awe O_____o
22.What do you think about no. 2 and no. 6 being together?
ooo... interesting...
23. Describe no.3.
she's nice... but she stole my mushrooms in restaurant city :( haha.. jk jk
24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight?
that I can't answer. Not saying that they have or haven't, but it's D-day to the rest of us.
25. Do you like no.5?
as a friend, yes... but it's been a while. Personality can change. :s
No comments:
Post a Comment