It's despicable.
There's just too many times where I stumble into two equally enticing choices, and I'm in the state of cognitive dissonance. How is not choosing Plan B going to destroy my life? If I choose Plan A, will I still be able to choose Plan B and if so, why can't I choose Plan B and choose Plan A later?And then my brain starts to analyse every fibre of detail until I get sick of thinking about it. Decision at the end of the day? nothing.
Nothing ventured nothing gained, Sebastian. Sigh. When will I ever learn.
I guess it's an abnormal thought process of mine that needs improvement, rather than thinking What would I have lost by choosing Plan B?, I should start thinking about what will I gain in Plan A?. I just fear that the day will come when I have a dying patient on my side, and I'm clutching the handrails shouting to myself "Drug A or Drug B??". Scary thought :(
On another note malaysia is cleaning up elections, i'm liking the tranquility of rural New Zealand and life is giving me sweeter lemons.
Nothing ventured nothing gained, Sebastian. Sigh. When will I ever learn.
I guess it's an abnormal thought process of mine that needs improvement, rather than thinking What would I have lost by choosing Plan B?, I should start thinking about what will I gain in Plan A?. I just fear that the day will come when I have a dying patient on my side, and I'm clutching the handrails shouting to myself "Drug A or Drug B??". Scary thought :(
On another note malaysia is cleaning up elections, i'm liking the tranquility of rural New Zealand and life is giving me sweeter lemons.

No comments:
Post a Comment