"Experience: that most brutal of teachers. But you learn, my God do you learn!"
~C.S. Lewis
~C.S. Lewis
I learned that from Criminal Minds. HAHA. I must be a total addict to suddenly remember random quotes from random episodes. It's the beauty of American drama :)
But yeah, there's a truckload of stuff that I'm supposed to learn for the final exam. Did pretty good in some of the assignments, some did pretty ^&#$%^@ .
damn damn damn damn damn
Hope I can really pull through, or I'll be expecting the worst
But yeah, there's a truckload of stuff that I'm supposed to learn for the final exam. Did pretty good in some of the assignments, some did pretty ^&#$%^@ .
damn damn damn damn damn
Hope I can really pull through, or I'll be expecting the worst
Just to put it out there, I'm not that emo. But some people just beg to differ.
No comments:
Post a Comment