Sunday, August 29, 2010

Japanese Cottonsoft Coconut Cake

Newfound hobby:

BAKING
Gosh. It's not just for the ladies okay?! Men can bake to0!!!

I proudly present to you my first baked cake:
JAPANESE COTTONSOFT COCONUT CAKE

I kid you not.

Here's proof:
Okay fine, I haven't put icing on top or decorated it. And it's a bit flaky at the edges because I think I put too much baking soda.
But it's nice right :P

Putting it into a glossy container, so my flatmates won't steal a bite XD

ALL YOU NEED:
  • 9 ounces frozen coconut
  • 10 regular marshmallows
  • 1 cups evaporated milk
  • 1 cup granulated sugar
  • 4 squares unsweetened or bittersweet white chocolate
  • 1 cup sugar
  • 1/3 cup water
  • dash Salt
  • 1/4 cup butter




Okay fine.
It's not cake.
It's just rice that I put too much water and left it to cool for too long.


Enjoy the rest of your weekends :)
More nonsense coming soon!

1 comment:

Nana said...

LOL i actually believed you at first. ahahahaha. XD