Friday, July 16, 2010

Rah rah ah ah ah, Roma roma a *oh sh!t*

So I was walking back from clinical placement, and I was subconsciously singing the tune that was stuck in my head.
It was unfortunately "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. I tell you, her songs work in mysterious ways in my mind. WTF
Since it was an empty street, I starting to hum the tune, and then got louder and louder.
UNTIL I turned around.
There I was, halfway through the song, with a blonde staring back at me.

3 things that I need to clarify:
1. I don't want her vertical stick.
It's not a penile fracture, you sickos :P

2. I don't walk like a fashion baby.
3. I don't normally sound like an American Idol failure.


Mind you. While my flatmates bring in portable radios to bathrooms to dance nude to the Bieber Fever, I just sing like my vocal chords lost the mute button. And it's getting totally out of control.
I'm 10% through the medical course, and I'm praying that somewhere in the 90% can I find medication that can fix my volume button. It never turns off -____-
like a yapping chihuahua.

2 comments:

Ivan Liaw said...

ei, i dont like that song but sometimes il just think about it also lerh!

Seb said...

Yea lorr.. me too... dunno why >.<