Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Queen of My Heart

The Fernleaf commercial really got stuck in my head for 20 years, and it has been hitting the replay button countless times.
But those were the days la, when I used to watch TV like this:and got super near-sighted. But yeah, I digress :)

I know it's father's day, but bear with me this once yea??

Ibu, ibu
Engkaulah ratu hatiku
Bila ku berduka
Engkau hiburkan selalu

Mother, mother,
You are the queen of my heart,
When I'm sad,
You always make me happy.

Betapa tidak hanya engkaulah
Yang menyinari hidupku
Sepanjang masa engkau berkorban
Tidak putusnya bagai air lalu

If not you then who?
who brightens my life,
All this time you have sacrificed,
Continuously like running water.



In retrospect, my blogposts are getting a bit bland. LOL I'm gonna lay it off a bit then. haha

1 comment:

Ivan Liaw said...

i remember this one! :D

so long time dy lo~