Monday, April 12, 2010

The Story About Cooking Beans

Random Poem of the Day:

煮豆燃豆萁, 豆在釜中泣
本是同根生, 相煎何太急?


The bean is boiled,
by a fire fueled by its beanstalk,
The bean is crying,
in the big and steamy wok.
Both born and grown from the same roots,
What's the point in hurting each other?


I know my poem doesn't rhyme, haha excuse my not-yet-attained Bachelor of English *cold laughter*

So random right? But this was actually the first poem I learnt. Like when I was really really young, I had to recite this poem whenever I got into a fight with my brothers. Obviously, the sensible me, would pick peace over reciting sophisticated Chinese poems. -______-

But yeah, studying hard out now. Just googled "the basics of PCR", and the shortest, most simplified version I got was 3,825 words.
Damn.
Life is never easy huh?

Ok, enough blogging! Don't want to recite more of these poems for failing a test. :p

No comments: