Thursday, March 15, 2012

The Public Health Question

Every single time I'm doing my assignment, I curse Microsoft for not being remotely close to developing a time machine so that I can peek at my finished assignment from the future. Instead, they chose to downgrade Windows XP.

So here I am, savouring the last few drops of illegal anime that managed the seep through the copyright sewage-like laws. Still not realizing the fact that I should have started 3 hours ago (9pm), because designing a cohort study does not take only 2 hours. It takes like... 6

But now I'm panicking.
Looking at my history, I've noticed how I pleaded google for help...

how to design a cohort study
cohort study student example
nzma cohort study
how to cohort study sample                  <------ WTF
how to cohort study question sample    <----- Double WTF
tuberculosis cohort study                      <----- starting to give up...
diabetes cohort study
urban vs rural cohort study

cracked.com                      < ----- F**k.


So now, it's 12.14pm.
Yes I'm blogging.
Yes I won't be sleeping soon.

2 comments:

夕阳 said...

u hv to do cohort studies as well? community service in practical?

Seb said...

hello! this one theory only... just a 2500 word proposal on any topic you like... practical is for the holidays!