Monday, October 17, 2011

Guess who won today's match?

GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!! GO ALL BLACKS!!

never watched the game. never understood rugby. never stopped studying.
at least NZ is making history, and I'm history in the making.

Yea, that didn't sound right. Can't even figure out the pathogenesis of cancer T.T, how can I find a cure??

so don't mind me. 3.38am... time to sleep so there's more time to sulk tomorrow...

Chao.

2 comments:

sweet lin said...

YAY ALL BLACKS!!!! > < hope we go on to win the world cup! and isn't it ciao?

Seb said...

I know right! I'm quite a huge fan... Israel Dagg and Corey Jane will help NZ win the cup! Go NZ!!!