Monday, October 4, 2010

Awkward Sighs and Heavy Sighs

Just got caught singing "You're beautiful" by a 10 year old, while vacuuming the living room.

Super Awkward... *sigh*

Wonder what would have happened if I was singing and dancing to Justin Bieber tunes.
FML.
I promise that would never happen, never gonna succumb to the Bieber Fever!

On another note, I have my final exam coming in two weeks. I have just decided that I not going to cram everything in like last time, because it's pretty impossible.

I'm finding myself studying really really hard for hours straight, and then ending up wasting the last few hours doing nothing because my brains really fried. I guess good long study breaks would work out better huh??
So, I'm going to take my time, no cramming, letting it sink in by itself and hopefully it'll answer 9 hours worth of questions... So yea :s

But I'm just rambling. *sigh*

p.s. Stupid title I know. Not in the mood to edit anything now...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! that reminds me, i have a recording of you singing in the shower

Anonymous said...

LOL! that reminds me, i have a recording of you singing in the shower