Sunday, May 2, 2010

Out of Spark

Now I really have no idea what to blog. My attempts to blog were not submitted because:
1. too boring
2. too personal
3. so.... not me
4. all of the above

And now I have these awful hip pains. I have no idea why :P

So yeah, been doing quite a lot for the past week. Especially in my room. I have no FREAKIN' idea how my flatmates put up with it. all the singing and dancing and practicing for the skit stuff in the crappy room haha... oh, i just caught one listening right outside my door. Right, J? haha

Touched. :p

2 comments:

Mardhiah said...

been there~

there are times i already click the 'new post' button n stared into the laptop screen for a moment and eventually close it cause dunnu what to write..hm2

Seb said...

I know right... hope this phase finishes soon.. haha