Friday, November 6, 2009

Rants #2

To understand human behaviour frustrates me. The extremities of human behaviour can leave me touched with tears or burning with anger. No one enjoys the latter, at least the sane ones. But to have someone's actions ripping off the very last tatters of your pride and dignity, I begin to wonder if the months of investments of time and energy were worth the friendship. As if 'manners' and 'respect' mysteriously disappears from the dictionary, vanishes from the very depths of basic human ethics.

I struggle to understand this, from a person whom I least expect such atrocious behaviour, I'm utterly dumbfounded up to this day.

I thank God for the moment I stepped in in moments time before prime humiliation could have taken place. I could have done much more, but instead I turned away with a flustered face of anger. Why oh why am I so easy to give in? I have yet to find out, like a broken doll, I tell myself over and over again, it's wrong not to show your emotions.

On a happier note, holidays have been a blast. The late nights playing cards (Carol calls it the 'last moments' -.-) , foosball and snooker (I always miss or fluke, hence GN) were definitely fun, and stress free. LOL

AND eating out in Dunedin. Oooohhh, I have seriously no idea where to start, it's been awesome and expensive (but worth it :)), can't wait to return to Dunners and eat MORE. Talking about gluttony. tsk tsk


Really need to sleep now. Too lazy to do the editing and colors. Uploading a pic is already tiring in the 'holiday' context. LOL

No comments: