Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Good News and the Very Bad News....

Well, I received some great news. I so want to write it on this blog, but it would be so shameful if it doesn't turn out what it seems to be. I'm more than thrilled, but at the same time, I have to constantly prevent that thought from slowing me down.

It's about two weeks from my final exam again. I remember that last time when I was all panicky and OMG-how-come-I-can't-remember-this. Now, it seems like I just don't care anymore. There's like so much stuff to memorize. And shit, those uber long chemical equations that somehow never registers anything inside my brain.

Ahh.. speaking about chemistry, I'm just hoping that I don't turn out to be a pharmacist or a chemist... arrggghhhhhhhh

Random blogpost again. Damn.... this blog is losing it's touch. Maybe I should put a punchline at the end of every blogpost like Caroline.

When faints the heart for sorrow,
In life's hard, darkened hour,
My spirit breathes a wondrous prayer
Full of love's inward power.
~The Prayer


i so fail at this la....

No comments: