Saturday, September 12, 2009

If you say Singaporeans are kiasu...

alarm rings at 8.00 am

Groggily wakes up to get ready for BIOC test at 9.30, feeling so horrible sleeping close to 4 am.

Opens door and finds Ian* holding some notes.

And I was wondering, didn't I hear him still up at 4.00 am? How come he wake up so early one?

He smiled and said, "I haven't slept today.'

>_______<

And I thought I was over-the-top kind.

*name to protect privacy**

**actually no, haha... just so that he can't find my blog

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm honestly into shoes and I have been looking allowing for regarding that particular brand. The prices for the velcros are around 300 dollars everwhere. But definitively I base this locate selling them for the benefit of half price. I in reality like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will probably order them. what can you say about it?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.