They were scared that the gap between the English standard of the rural and urban was too wide. It took them 45 years to realize that Malaysia needs English, but 6 years to abandon that plan? Just imagine the crisis the teachers are going through, having to switch from BM to English was hard enough, and now they have to switch it back again.
I know, who am I to say right? A person who just happened to get a grasp of English at an early age where most of the Malaysians don't. I just don't see how changing it back to English would bring us closer in becoming a first-world nation. Six years is much too short to see a change in things.
Oh well, I bet in the year 2020, every international conference involving Malaysia would need this:
Now THAT is something I would watch on Youtube. haha haha haha
No comments:
Post a Comment